내가 고등학교때 갖고있던 그 욕망이랄까
I've lost it -
일러스트레이션을 공부하고싶다는 목표도 흐려진채 옛날같이 매일 그림도 안그린다.
매일 컴퓨터만 붙잡고 SNS만 한다. 자기전에 읽던 그 책들도, 지금은 아이폰이 되어버렸다. Facebook, twitter, cyworld, and even freshdirect.
I couldn't find my own passion inside me any more.
I noticed I wasn't trying hard enough and I was getting lazier and lazier
I've spent the whole day doing nothing just looking at the monitor for at least 9 hours.
What have I done,
What have I lost,
and what should I recover?
나에겐 주어진 시간이 얼마 없는데.
My life as a student is barely 2 more years
but I haven't done anything useful
useful enough to put up a portfolio nor to write it down in my resume.
All I have is a name and a birthday.
I don't have the luxury to be doing this anymore
but I'm lost.
I don't know where to begin with
I don't know what I should do to get better
I just know that I see myself as an illustrator in 5 years
but I don't know whether I'll survive in the market
nor whether I will be living in New York
I want to live in Brooklyn, have a studio shared with my friends,
have a drink or two in the weekends if time allows
and work DRAW PAINT
It's my only joy
but why WHY the fuck have I lost it.
No comments:
Post a Comment